- Lead a movement to promote principles of human rights and civil rights in the United States and around the world by raising awareness through programs and events.
- Engage student leaders in civic and entrepreneurial initiatives by actively participating in projects in our local communities and abroad.
- Provide a space for every one of different cultural backgrounds and experiences to celebrate the diversity in our nation.
- Build the next generation of leaders to remedy the challenges facing the American Muslim community through action-based initiatives focused on promoting coexistence of all communities.
- Create the ground for voices of pluralism of American Muslims and American non-Muslims by working with students who are progressive, reformist, liberal, secular, moderate or conservative, without proselytizing and judging Muslims of different thought.