Joining or starting a Project Nur chapter on campus opens up many doors for students academically, personally and professionally. Our Project Nur alumni have utilized their skills during college and afterwards in their careers. Some of the benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Gain leadership skills by creating innovative programs about important global issues.
- Participate in the annual Project Nur Student Leadership Conference in Washington, D.C.
- Have access to federal employers through our partnerships with federal agencies.
- Connect to a network of future leaders and professionals in the private, public and non-profit sectors.
- Intern in Washington, D.C. to explore career choices and improve competitiveness as a candidate in the job market.
If you are interested in establishing a new Project Nur chapter, please fill out the form below.